What is Freight Forwarding
As freight forwarders, we organize shipments for individuals or corporations to get goods from the manufacturer or producer to a market, customer or final point of distribution. Organizing shipments and deliveries sound straightforward but there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes to make sure a delivery arrives safely and on time from origin to destination. EuroFreight will make this process look seamless and can help you organize your shipments.
We are expert Freight Forwarders
We have an incredibly strong network of contacts both locally in Malta and around the world. We have a presence in 191 countries through our partners and agents internationally. We have built this network for over 20 years. By using EuroFreight for your freight forwarding needs, you will get the best price for shipping your cargo. We will also ensure that your goods arrive on time. Since we started this business, in 1999, we have encountered most problems imaginable when it comes to shipping cargo. This means that we can quickly and efficiently deal with any issues that may arise as your goods are being transported from origin to destination.
It's important to know that it is our top priority to get your cargo to the right place at the right time. But delays do happen, and most often it's out of our control. The most common causes for delays are adverse weather conditions, port delays and unforeseen route changes. While shipping delays are frustrating, please know that we are always doing our best to resolve delays as quickly as possible, even though the cause is often out of our hands.
What we do as Freight Forwarders
- Arrange transport from the original source – for example, a supplier factory or warehouse or a personal home – to our warehouse facilities, a port or airport for shipment to destination.
- Prepare documents, licenses and all relevant paperwork.
- Negotiate, book and loading cargo for sea, road or air freight.
- Set up insurance and tracking delivery as needed.
- Arrange haulage and delivery to an agreed location.
Range of Freight Forwarding services we provide
- International export and import documentation
- Customs clearance
- Shipping insurance
Advantages of using EuroFreight as your Freight Forwarder
- You will save money as you only need to deal with EuroFreight to arrange your shipment, rather than several different haulage and freight companies.
- We have a strong network of local connections and service providers all over the world to help us complete your shipment.
- We are experts in import/export paperwork and can help you with the complex paperwork involved.
- We will negotiate shipping, haulage and warehousing costs.
- We offer peace of mind - if something goes wrong or you need to issue an insurance claim we are there to help you out.
International Freight Forwarding
As freight forwarders, we organize shipments for individuals or corporations to get goods from the manufacturer or producer to a market, customer or final point of distribution.
EuroFreight is expert international freight forwarders providing sea freight, road freight, air freight and value-added services such as customs clearance. We can move a wide range of cargo - from general cargo both palletized and non-palletized, packages, oversize cargo and hazardous/dangerous goods.
We have agents and partners in over 190 countries, which enables us to offer international freight forwarding services. Our customers know their cargo will get handled safely and in an efficient manner, whether it is by sea, road or air.
Freight Forwarding in Malta
EuroFreight Services Limited provides freight forwarding services to and from Malta. Our shipping network is connected to vital major hubs around to world, ensuring that your goods will reach any remote destinations around the globe.
Ask us for a no-obligation quote or give us a phone call. We pride ourselves as being global shipping professionals who understand our customer's needs for transport both locally and internationally. Look no further!